Creative and digital media apprenticeship Level 3 at Lowestoft College
Ideal for the apprentice who has the passion, creativity and vision for design participating in development of new resources for the ever evolving digital market. This qualification has many options and can be bespoke to the individual business needs.
- Level 3 Diploma in Creative and Digital Media
- Level 3 Certificate for Creative and Digital Media (technical Certificate)
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Media Audiences and Products
- Photography Techniques
- Print Production
- 2D Animation Production
- Communication Skills for Creative Media Production
- Creative Media Production Management Project
- Critical Approaches to Creative Media Products
- Digital Communication
- Digital Graphics for Interactive Media
- Digital Graphics for Print
- Interactive Media Design
- Photography and Photographic Practice
- Research Techniques for the Creative Media Industries
- Understanding the Creative Media Sector
- Web Animation for Interactive Media
Competence and Knowledge Element:
This will be completed in the workplace through written evidence, observation and assessment.
These will be accomplished through attendance at college for the duration of the apprenticeship or until all elements are passed.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lowestoft College directly.