Health and Social Care Level 3 Apprenticeship at Best Choice Training LTD
This qualification is to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to the health and social care workforce. This qualification confirms competence in these areas for roles such as:
- Senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in residential settings, domiciliary services, day services
- Senior healthcare assistants / support workers in community care, primary care, and acute health environments
- Senior support workers in supported living projects
- Community-based senior care assistants/ support workers/key workers, including those working in specialist areas e.g. dementia, learning disabilities
- Personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families
- Emerging new types of workers & multidisciplinary health roles crossing traditional service barriers and delivery models.
There aren’t any specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However learners might find it useful if they’ve already completed a level 2 qualification.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Best Choice Training LTD directly.