Health and Social Care Level 2 Apprenticeship at Best Choice Training LTD
This qualification is to guide and access the development of knowledge and skills relating to the health and social care workforce. This qualification confirms competence in these areas for roles such as:
- Care assistants/support workers/key workers in residential settings, domiciliary services, or day services
- Healthcare assistants/support workers in community and primary care environments or acute health environments
- Support workers in supported living projects
- Community based care assistants/ support workers/key workers, including those working in specialist areas e.g dementia, learning disabilities
- Personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families
There aren’t any specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Best Choice Training LTD directly.