Plastering Pre-Apprenticeship Course at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
If you want a job in construction and you can work with your hands quickly and accurately, this job could be a good choice for you.
As a plasterer, you apply different kinds of plaster to internal walls and ceilings so that they are ready for decorating.
Where: The course is based in Trafford Park and you will achieve level 1 C-Skills diploma in plastering
Start date: August (3 days per week)
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Principles of building construction, information and Communication
- Apply plastering materials to interiors
- Fix dry lining and plasterboards to interiors
- Laying sand and cement screeds
- Applying plastering materials to external backgrounds
- Produce reverse moulds for fibrous work
- Casting and fixing fibrous plasterwork
Eligibility: Complete initial assessment and interview.
You will receive an allowance of up to £10 per week. There may be additional bursaries that you can apply for.
You could progress on to an apprenticeship.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.