Countryside Management BTEC Level 3 at Bishop Burton College
You will carry out a mixture of practical and theoretical work and benefit from industry experience from organisations including Yorkshire Wildlife Trust and the RSPB. The sprawling estate of Bishop Burton College will also be used as a natural classroom as you build your knowledge and skills in this area. Students spend 300 hours on work placement.
A range of pathways are available, determined by your qualifications.
- One-year Extended Certificate
- One-year Foundation Diploma
- Two-year Diploma
- Two-year Extended Diploma.
- Principles of wildlife populations, ecology and conservation
- Estate skills
- Plant and soil science
- Habitat management
- Fishery management
- Coastal management
- Work experience and employability skills
- English and Maths, as required.
Four GCSEs at grade C or 4 or equivalent, preferably including English and Maths, or a relevant BTEC Level 2 / First Diploma.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Burton College directly.