Professional Cookery Apprenticeship at HIT Training
Consider a chef apprenticeship to become a professional chef or cook.
During the professional cookery apprenticeship you will study:
- BTEC NVQ Level 2 Diploma in professional cookery.
- Certificate in hospitality and catering principals for food production and cooking.
- Employment rights and responsibilities.
- Key skill application of number.
- Key skill communications.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact HIT Training directly.