Intermediate Apprenticeship in Traffic Office at System Training
Who is it for?
Designed for those who are involved in planning and organising the land transport and movement of goods, the Intermediate Apprenticeship in Traffic Office enables learners to develop their career whilst gaining practical and theoretical sector skills and knowledge.
Why choose System Training?
Unlike other providers, we offer interactive, practical training that is relevant to and fits within a professional framework, rather than using a traditional, inflexible, fixed programme approach.
All of our trainers are fully experienced, highly qualified and have been carefully selected for their expertise and knowledge, many having previously worked in the logistics industry themselves. Not only do they provide apprentices with a friendly, supportive training environment, they encourage individuals to take responsibility for their own learning, allowing learners to grow into the professionally competent, motivated team members that form the building blocks of a thriving business.
During the apprenticeship learners will work towards achieving the Level 2 Certificate in Traffic Office. This qualification enables individuals to demonstrate their professional competence and knowledge, in turn allowing them to take on more responsibility in the workplace and put their newly attained skills into action.
Apprentices will gain a fundamental understanding of the needs of their organisation, its customers, affiliates and the sector they work in, ultimately enhancing their abilities and providing an awareness of critical efficient and effective working practices.
- Level 2 Certificate in Traffic Office
- Certificate of Professional Competence for Transport Managers (Road Haulage) or other associated vocational training
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT (if appropriate)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Level 2 Certificate in Traffic Office
The Level 2 Certificate in Traffic Office covers a clear set of units which have been developed to meet the skills needs of the sector. It provides learners with a nationally recognised work-based qualification, allowing them to evidence their expertise, competence and confidence to carry out duties in line with expected high standards.
Units covered in the Level 2 Certificate include:
- Health, safety and security at work
- Make an effective contribution to a business in the logistics sector
- Contribute to the provision of customer service in logistics operations
- Identify suitable collection or delivery points
- Release vehicles for daily tasks
- Monitor vehicle movements
- Post-journey reports and checks
- Routing and scheduling of loads
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues in logistics operations
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.