Business BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma at Barking Abbey School
The BTEC Level 3 Business - Vocational qualification is a nationally recognised qualification. It is different from traditional A Levels because they are linked to a particular area of work, in this case Business. BTECs embody a fundamentally learner-centred approach to the curriculum, with a flexible, unit-based structure and knowledge applied in project-based assessments.
- Equivalent in size to three A Levels.
- Made up of 13 units (of which 7 are compulsory)
- Exploring Business
- Developing a Marketing Campaign (Externally assessed)
- Personal and Business Finance (Examination)
- Managing an Event
- International Business
- Principles of Management (Externally assessed)
- Business Decision Making (Externally assessed)
5 GCSE’s Grade C and above including English and Maths (will NOT accept any re-sit student)
They focus on the holistic development of the practical, interpersonal and thinking skills required to be able to succeed in employment and higher education.
If you require more information please contact Ms Bhogal in the Business Department or by email BhogalS@barkingabbeyschool.co.uk
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Barking Abbey School directly.