Business Studies BTEC Level 3 at Our Lady's Catholic College
- Exploring Business
- Developing a Markeng Campaign
- Personal and Business Finance
- Recruitment and Selecon Process
The new BTEC Naonal in Business offers a wide range of assessments including assignments, tasks and a wri(en exam. This balanced approach means that as a student you can showcase your skills for future employers and show how those skills are relevant to everyday workplace challenges. Higher educaon instuons can be confident that this subject will prepare students well for a higher level of study and assessment.
GCSE English and Mathemacs—Grade 4
- Exploring Business will be assessed internally
- Developing a Markeng Campaign will be externally set and assessed
- Personal and Business Finance will be a wri(en exam
- Recruitment and Selecon Process will be internally assessed
You will have the opportunity to study a range of different types of businesses, learn about how they are operang, how they are controlled and financed. From there your job will be to advise and design a promoonal campaign for a specific business.
Coursework evidence may include reports, interviews, witness statements, presentaons, quesonnaires, meengs and log books.
A BTEC Naonal in Business carries UCAS points and is recognised by higher educaon providers as contribung to meeng admission requirements for many courses. It could also lead to a direct route into employment or onto an apprenceship.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Our Lady's Catholic College directly.