Accessibility links

French at Wade Deacon High School

Course content

In French you will develop and extend your competence in the four areas of skill required at GCSE level:Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing. The following gives an idea of topics to be studied                                                    My worldSelf, family and friendsInterests and hobbiesHome and work, daily environmentDaily routineSchool and future plans  Work and lifestyle     Home life     Healthy living          Part time jobs and work experienceLeisureShopping Holiday, time and travelTravel, transport and finding the way     TourismAccommodationHoliday activitiesServices The young person in societyCharacter and personal relationshipThe EnvironmentEducationCareers and future plansSocial issues, choice and responsibilities  


  Modular Examinations will take place in Years 10 and 11 accounting for 75% with coursework over 2 years for the remaining 25%. 

How to apply

If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wade Deacon High School directly.

Last updated date: 20 May 2014
Provider logo

Key information

  • Start date: Unknown