Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) at King David High School
The Extended Project will develop and extend from one or more of the learner’s study areas and/or from an area of personal interest or activity outside their main programme of study. It will be based on a topic chosen by the student and agreed as appropriate by the centre. Delivery of the Extended Project Qualification involves extended autonomous work by the students who, with appropriate supervision, are required to:
* choose an area of interest
* draft a title and aims of the project for formal approval by the centre
* plan, research and carry out the project
* deliver a presentation to a specified audience
* provide evidence of all stages of project development and production for assessment.
GCSE English Language (C) and GCSE Mathematics (C)
The participants must also have a genuine interest in subject matter of their project. It may or may not be linked to their A Level Subjects.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact King David High School directly.