Health & Social Care BTEC Extended Certificate at Great Yarmouth College
This is a nationally recognised qualification, which allows you to go into employment. You will learn the key skills you will need to work in a variety of care jobs.
- 60 hours of work placement
- Progression routes to employment or higher education
- Wide range of subjects relating to Health and Social Care
- Career progression support throughout the course
- Enthusiastic and professional staff
You need to have completed the BTEC First Diploma in Health & Social Care course or have at least 4 GCSEs at grade D or above including Maths & English.
Assessment methods vary for each module including essays, case studies, presentation and poster work. The units on Human Lifespan Development and Health Living are assessed by a paper based timed examination which lasts one hour for each unit.
You can progress to the BTEC Extended Diploma in Health & Social Care or an Apprenticeship
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Great Yarmouth College directly.