Animal Management BTEC 90 Credit Diploma at Great Yarmouth College
Through assignment work, you’ll study a range of fascinating subjects including animal behaviour and communication, feeding and accommodation, wildlife management and rehabilitation, animal biology and nutrition, pet store design and more.
- Success rates well above national average with exceptional high grade achievement
- Excellent links with local employers leading to work placements
- Highly qualified, specialist teaching staff
- Unit specific trips to zoos, sanctuaries, UEA and more
- Great progression routes to apprenticeships and higher education
You need to have completed the BTEC Diploma in Animal Care or have at least 6 x C grade GCSE including Maths, English and a Science.
Essays, case studies, presentation, field work and poster work
You can progress to the BTEC Extended Diploma in Animal Management, an apprenticeship or employment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Great Yarmouth College directly.