Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Apprenticeship at level 3 at Training Associates
A Supporting Teaching and Learning Apprenticeship provides the skills and knowledge needed to assist in a classroom on a day-to-day basis. Support staff are essential in a learning environment, working closely with teachers and carrying out duties such as lesson preparation, as well as participating in group activities like school outings.
There are now more opportunities than ever before for those looking to support teachers in the classroom, and Apprenticeships in this sector can lead to secure employment once completed.
The Apprenticeship framework qualification means both the school and the individual Teaching Assistant can be assured that they meet the highest standards of professionalism in their work.
For employers it:
- provides a demonstrable improvement in the motivation and performance of staff
- enables Teaching Assistants to take on greater responsibilities and relieve pressure on teachers
For Teaching Assistants it:
- provides a huge boost to confidence in the role
- recognises prior achievements and experience
- hugely increases the chances of being shortlisted for advertised posts
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Training Associates directly.