Wood Occupations Apprenticeship Level 3 at South Gloucestershire and Stroud College*
This programme is for people who are working in the construction industry and extends the skills developed at Level 2. You will gain industry-recognised qualifications in bench joinery or site carpentry. Training will take place in the workplace and at college.
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Wood Occupations (bench joinery/site carpentry) to include:
- General Workplace Safety
- Set Out, Mark Out and Manufacture Details for Routine Bench Joinery Products
- Confirm Work Activities and Resources
- Installation of First and Second Fixings
- Working Relationships
- Level 3 Technical Certificate Diploma in Wood Occupations (bench joinery / site carpentry)
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (where applicable)
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Progression on to:
- HNC/HND in Construction and the Built Environment, Construction or Construction Management
- Foundation Degree in Construction and the Built Environment, Construction Management, Conservation and Restoration
Be employed as a qualified Carpenter or Joiner, or progress into a specialist field.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Gloucestershire and Stroud College* directly.