Customer Services Apprenticeship Level 2 at Millennium Academy Ltd
The aim of this Apprenticeship framework is to provide employers in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors with a workforce that has high levels of customer service skills. By developing the knowledge and competencies required, Customer Service apprentices will be able to contribute to improved customer service delivery and increased customer satisfaction in the public and not-for profit sectors and attract new customers, improve customer loyalty and remain competitive and profitable in the private sector.
- Employment, for a minimum of 30 hours per week, with training in both the workplace and at College.
- Apprentices must be in receipt of at least the minimum wage for apprentices, pro rata for part-time learners.
- Attendance at College on a regular basis, usually a day or block release pattern. You will work towards a National Vocational Qualification (NVQ Certificate); Key Skills; Employer Rights & Responsibilities; and a Technical Certificate.
- Qualifications that you have already gained may contribute towards some of the Apprenticeship components.
You will work towards a Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Services (with the choice of different pathways). This will include a Technical Certificate Level 2 in Customer Services and Key Skills – Application of Number (Level 2), Communication (Level 2) and Information Technology (Level 1) or Functional Skills equivalent.
No formal qualifications are required; however it is recommended that candidates have Basic Skills at level 1.
- Assessment will involve various exams and portfolio build-up. This will take place both at College and in the workplace.
- Assessment of Key Skills/Functional Skills will consist of gathering a portfolio of evidence and a test.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Millennium Academy Ltd directly.