Applied Business Studies Level 3 Certificate at Wadham School
The AQA Level 3 Certificate in Applied Business will give learners the opportunity to learn and understand the fundamental business and entrepreneurial knowledge and skills associated with working within a business enterprise. For students who wish their learning to be practical and active, making use of their own business imagination, the Certificate in Applied Business is a highly relevant qualification.
Five A*-C passes at GCSE, including English and Maths. No prior study of business is required to study this course.
Exam Board AQA
- Financial Planning and analysis – External exam
- Business Dynamics – Internal assessment
- Entrepreneurial Opportunities – Externally Assessed
- Managing and leading people – External Examination
- Developing a Business Proposal – Internal Centre Assessment
- Option unit of either; E-Business Implementation, Managing an event OR Marketing Communications.
Higher education institutions supporting the qualification are:
- Birmingham City University
- Edge Hill University
- Staffordshire University
- University of Bath & University of Wolverhampton
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wadham School directly.