Bricklaying Apprenticeship Level 2 Intermediate at Fareham College
This skills-based programme is designed to provide a sound foundation for a career in the construction industry as a bricklayer.
You will develop your skills by undertaking a range of practical workshop activities and gain an understanding of supporting theoretical knowledge.
Students on this course will gain experience in technical units including:
- Information, building construction and communication
- Interpretation of working drawings to set out masonry structures
- Solid walling, isolated and attached piers
- Cavity wall structures
- Brick work
- Block work
- Level 2 City & Guilds NVQ Trowel Trades Diploma (Construction)
- Level 2 Bricklaying Diploma
Progression to Level 3 Bricklaying Diploma.
Employment could include working on construction sites within a brickwork team, specialist garden feature construction work, or landscape architecture.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Fareham College directly.