AS/A2 Design at St John's Catholic School & Sixth Form College - A Catholic Academy
This course will appeal to those students who:
- Have a strong interest in the world of Design
- Enjoy studying an imaginative, creative and ever-changing subject
- Like to keep up to date with new technology
- Like to investigate and solve problems
- Enjoy practical subjects
This course is made up of 4 units
2 AS Levels
- Unit 1 - Materials, Components and Application
- Unit 2 - Learning through Designing and Making
2 A2 Levels
- Unit 3 - Design and Manufacture
- Unit 4 - Design and Making Practice
You need to have studied either Product Design, Graphic Products or Engineering, and gained a grade C or above at GCSE. GCSE courses provide a foundation of knowledge for AS and A2 Level.
It is important that you have a strong interest in Design and want to develop both your creative and manufacturing skills, as well as build on your levels of knowledge and understanding.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact St John's Catholic School & Sixth Form College - A Catholic Academy directly.