Level 2 BTEC Diploma in Business (60 credits) at Stanborough School
The Level 2 BTEC Diploma in Business comprises core and
specialist units which cover aspects of knowledge, understanding
and competency necessary for employment within the sector.
Compulsory units include: Business Purposes; Business
Organisations, People in Organisations and Financial Forecasting
for Business. Other units covered include Business Communication
through Documentation, Training and Employment in a Business,
Customer Relations in Business, Enterprise in the Workplace and
Visual Merchandising and Display Techniques for Retail.
Each of the units is assessed by way of a portfolio. Evidence of the
assessment criteria should be included in the portfolios which will
then be graded as a distinction, merit or pass.
- A distinction grade is equivalent to 4 GCSEs at A or A*
- A merit grade is equivalent to 4 GCSEs at B grade
- A pass is equivalent to 4 GCSEs at C grade
The Level 2 BTEC Diploma in Business has been designed to
develop knowledge and understanding in the business sector and:
- for learners to acquire technical and employability skills,
knowledge and understanding which are transferable and will
enable individuals to meet changing circumstances
- for learners to enter employment or progress to other
vocational qualifications such as:
- Level 3 BTEC Diploma/Subsidiary in Business or Personal and
- NVQs or Apprenticeship programmes in Administration,
Customer Service or Retail.
An interest in Business and a successful interview.APS 29.5 to 38.5
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Stanborough School directly.