NVQ Accountancy Level 2 at King's Leadership Academy Liverpool
This course is for post-16 students and school leavers who have an interest in Accounting
and finance. It will develop employability and accounting skills. The course includes 12 accounts units, including use of Sage accounting software.
- Principles of recording and processing financial transactions
- Banking procedures
- Preparing and recording financial documentation
- Maintaining and reconciling the Cash Book
- Maintaining petty cash records
- Processing ledger transactions and extracting a trial balance
- Maintaining the journal
- Maintaining control accounts
- Work effectively in accounting and finance
- Basic principles of costing
- Provide basic cost and revenue information
- Computerised accounting software
- To be successful on the course student will need English & Maths GCSE C-E standard. Students will be asked to complete an initial assessment to make sure the course is right for them.
- On completion of this course students will be able to seek employment in accounts work or progress to higher level courses eg. NVQ 3 Accounting
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact King's Leadership Academy Liverpool directly.
Last updated date: 22 July 2015