Science Applied at Sleaford Joint Sixth form
The BTEC Level 3 Diploma is broadly equivalent to 2 A Levels. It is a practical, work-related course. The course will develop the skills needed to start a career in a related area of work. You learn by completing projects and assignments that are based on real workplace situations, activities and demands.
The Qualification consists of six core units and six specialist unit.
These could include:
* Fundamentals of Science
* Working in the Science Industry
* Scientific Practical Techniques
* Scientific Investigations
* Perceptions of Science
* Using Mathematical Tools in Science
* Medical Physics Techniques
* Chemical Laboratory Techniques
* Chemical Periodicity and its Applications
* Physiology of Human Body Systems
* Physiology of Human Regulation and Reproduction
* Diseases and Infections
Grade C or above in GCSE Science or Pass in Level 2 Science.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Sleaford Joint Sixth form directly.