Jewellery Manufacture Level 3 Diploma at British Academy of Jewellery
A specialist technical goldsmithing course for those with either a Level 2 qualification or existing jewellery making skills. The programme will hone and refine your accuracy and technical abilities at the bench covering a range of techniques to see you producing jewellery to an increasingly commercial standard.
This fantastic course is for those already able to make jewellery and who want to push the level of quality and accuracy achieved. Perhaps you can already make simple items, have completed a Level 2 qualification or short courses, or perhaps you are self-taught and need to professionalise your skills. If so, this course is for you.
- Keeping safe
- Maintain and prepare the workshop for jewellery activities
- Produce jewellery from details drawings and specifications
- Mark out and measure materials for jewellery manufacture
- Saw and pierce jewellery components
- Form jewellery components
- Join jewellery components by soldering
- Use mechanical methods to join jewellery
- Produce tools or jigs
- Understand and apply concepts of metallurgy to jewellery
- Polish and finish jewellery components to a commercial standards
Either a Level 2 qualification or existing jewellery making skills.
16-18 Year olds - No Tuition Fees/ £300 Tools and materials Fee
Co-Funded Fully Funded - Tuition Fees £1092/ £300 Tools and materials Fee
International - £TBC/ £300 Tools and materials Fee
Progress onto a Level 4 course
Get a job in Jewellery Manufacture
Become self employed or start a business
This Course runs throughout the year.
Upcoming Start Dates
This course is part of our Jewellery Manufacture group of courses. You may also be interested in LEVEL 2 or Level 4 Jewellery Manufacture.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.