Community Sports Leadership Award (Level 2) at Chislehurst School for Girls
This Level 2 Award in Community Sports Volunteering is a nationally recognised qualification. The aim is to prepare students to organise and lead sports and recreational activities. You will be assessed on your ability to organise and lead sports not on your ability to play sports.
There are five units of work which includes:
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of volunteers in sport
- Developing volunteering skills
- The role of an organising committee within sport
- Organising and leading a sports event/competition
- Raising funds for community sport
“I absolutely love running this course. Giving students the skills to lead younger children is very rewarding. Throughout the course I see the students confidence grow and watch them develop new and very valuable skills.”
You will be assessed on your ability to organise and lead sports not on your ability to play sports.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Chislehurst School for Girls directly.