Bricklaying 71 CSkills Diploma Level 1 at City of Bristol College
This qualification consists of 7 study units. Your study has both knowledge and practical elements.
- Basic brick and block working
- Setting out buildings
- Calculation of components
- Safe working practices
- Knowledge of the different types of buildings and the methods used in their construction
- Range of qualifications which should include at least 3 GCSEs at grade E or above, including English and maths (or equivalent)
- To demonstrate a high degree of enthusiasm and a commitment to succeed and prepare effectively for employment
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.