Electrical Installation Level 2 Diploma at City College Coventry
This course is for the ambitious candidates who wish to commence a career in the Electrical Installation industry.
This C&G 2365 LV2 qualifications can lead directly into employment, offering learners the chance to develop their skills and knowledge to a high standard recognized by the industry. Learners may also progress from the Level 2 qualifications straight through to Level 3.
The qualification covers many areas within Electrotechnical technology. This course includes the following units:
- 201/501-Health and safety in building services engineering
- 202-Principles of electrical science
- 203-Electrical installations technology
- 204-Installation of wiring systems and enclosures
- 210-Understand how to communicate with others within building services engineering
This course is a Study Programme which consists of:
- Vocational Qualification
- Work Experience
* If you have not already achieved a GCSE pass at grade C or above in English and Maths you will study Maths and/ or English as an integral part of your college programme.
4 GCSEs at Grade D or above including one in English or maths
Relevant Level 1 qualification with GCSE/Level 1 in English & maths.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City College Coventry directly.