Providing Security Services - Level 2 at South Devon College
In recent years, the demand for security services has grown dramatically. The apprenticeship programme is an ideal way to lead into, or enhance a career within the security services sector. It is designed to develop generic workplace skills and knowledge that are increasingly important to employers. The aim of this apprenticeship is to provide training in occupations such as: Security Officers, Door Supervisors and CCTV Operators.
What will I learn?
- Communicate effectively with others
- Control security incidents
- Portray a positive personal image
- Reducing the risks to health and safety at work
- Award in Door Supervision
- Award in Security Guarding
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Award in Fire Safety
- You will be required to be working towards achieving Maths at Level 1
- You will be required to be working towards achieving English at Level 1
- You should have a genuine interest in this subject
- You will need to complete a DBS Check
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Devon College directly.