Business (2 Year) L3 Extended Diploma at North Lindsey College
The programme of study is delivered over two academic years. It is equivalent to 3 A Levels and comprises of eighteen units of study covering a wide range of business subjects.
You will study mandatory units include Business Environment, Business Resources, Introduction
to Marketing and Business Communication. A range of additional units are taught including:
- Human Resource Management
- Training in the Business Workplace
- Aspects of Contract and Business Law
- International Business
- Business Accounting
- Market Research in Business
- You will complete 18 units in total. Students progressing from a Level 3 (90 credit) Diploma will have already completed 9 of the required 18 units.
- Students who do not have a GCSE grade C or above in English and/or Maths will be required to study these subjects as part of their programme of study.
- 5 GCCEs grade A*-C including English and Maths
- or a Level 3 (90 Credit) Diploma in Business, where personal targets have been met
- or a Level 2 Diploma in Business, where personal targets have been met
- A satisfactory reference
This is an assignment-based programme. Units will be graded pass, merit or distinction and will be met through vocational tasks including written assignments and presentations. You will be internally assessed and may be required to submit your work to an external verifier. English and Maths will have formal exams.
Progress can be made into employment or Higher Education in the fields of business, marketing, human resources and other related areas.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact North Lindsey College directly.