Team Leading Level 2 Apprenticeship at Westward Pathfinder
Individuals who have a responsibility for the work of others, providing leadership for a team, encouraging innovation, allocating and checking work.
The Team Leading qualification fits many job roles across industry. The core units are:
- Manage personal development: managing your personal development by identifying performance needs and how development activities can contribute to performance of an organisation.
- Develop working relationships with
- Colleagues: developing working relationships with colleagues covering the benefits of effective working relationships.
- Communicate information and knowledge: be able to communicate information and knowledge to a target audience using different techniques and methods.
- Optional units are chosen from many aspects of team leading, planning work, target setting, supporting team members, decision making, leading and managing meetings, handling conflict.
You will be supported by your assessor to build a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of a customer service role as well as evidence that shows you can do the job.
We can often support the cost of your course subject to eligibility. We may be able to reduce or waive a course fee depending on individual circumstances.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Westward Pathfinder directly.