Business Administration Apprenticeships at JGA Ltd
We match young people and employers for business administration, marketing and customer service apprenticeships. We are keen to help if you are a
- potential apprentice (16+)
- employer considering taking on an apprentice
- parent or school wanting to know more about apprenticeships.
Apprenticeships are a Government funded scheme designed to fill a vocational skills gap for (especially young) people in the labour market.
Why would an organisation take on an apprentice?
- Over 80% of those employers who employ apprentices agree they make their workplaces more productive
- 81% of consumers favour using a company which takes on apprentices
- 92% of employers who employ apprentices believe that Apprenticeship lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce
- 83% of employers who employ apprentices rely on their Apprenticeships program to provide the skilled workers that they need for the future
- one in five employers are hiring more apprentices to help them through the tough economic climate.
Apprentices are normal employees but the employer commits to providing on the job training and letting the apprentice attend educational workshops after an initial burst, JGA’s workshops are half a day each month.
In return the employer is allowed to flex the apprentice’s pay structure and the government makes a contribution towards costs. More importantly the employer gains fresh thinking and potential social media skills around the office, plus the satisfaction of knowing they are contributing to a young person’s future.
An apprenticeship is a commitment for between one and a half and two years for both apprentice and employer, so we take great care to match the right apprentice with the right job.
GA are looking for enthusiastic potential apprentices aged 16+, with A-D in GCSE Maths and English Language (we also accept L1/L2 Functional Skills) who would like to work in an office or retail environment and employers who see the advantages in taking on a young apprentice.
We provide the off the job training, coordinate the qualifications and manage the apprenticeship framework.
Our apprenticeships are externally quality assessed and inspected by Ofsted.
Apprenticeships are “earn-while-you-learn“, they provide an income and avoid the debt associated with going to uni. Most apprentices won’t get rich while on the programme but we promise that an apprentice who applies him- or herself and takes the opportunities offered gains good qualifications, great experience and a firm platform for progressing to bigger things.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact JGA Ltd directly.