Philosophy, Ethics and Religious Studies at Cheltenham Bournside School and Sixth Form Centre
The course is broken down into three components*:
3. Study of a religion: Christianity
Each component has a variety of major debates to explore. Questions we will consider include:
- Does the existence of the world prove that God exists? Or does evil prove that Goddoesn’t exist?
- Am I actually in control of my choices?
- What is more important: happiness, love or being a good person?
- Should religion have a place in Britain in the 21st Century?
- What's the right thing to do about immigration?
You will have 3 examinations at the conclusion of the course. Each exam consists of two questions of your choosing.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Cheltenham Bournside School and Sixth Form Centre directly.