Vocational Studies (Step Up) Entry Level at Exeter College
This motivational, entry level programme is a stepping stone towards further education, training or employment.
- Have a personal tutor who sets work based around real life situations
- Improve your core skills in English, maths and ICT
- Choose a vocational subject to study such as art, automotive, childcare, construction, hairdressing, ICT, outdoor pursuits, performing arts or sport
- Undertake work experience and learn from guest speakers
- Go on trips to local attractions and enhance yourknowledge of the local area
Assessment is continuous. You will produce a portfolio of work by the year end.
There are no formal entry requirements. Students just need enthusiasm, commitment and a desire to succeed. All applicants are interviewed by a course tutor. Taster days will allow you to gain an insight into this course, these run throughout the year.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Exeter College directly.