Computerised Payroll IAB Award Level 3 at Cornwall College
Ideal if: you already have an existing Level 2 qualification in computerised payroll and want to expand your skills.
You'll need: an existing Level 2 qualification in Payroll.
You'll learn: an enhanced understanding of payroll processing using commercially available payroll software - SAGE Payroll.
Expect: to build on existing payroll knowledge and gain more specialist skills in related areas
You'll love: the opportunity to enhance your skills and identify the various career pathways open for you.
You'll go onto: AAT Level 2
The Level 3 Award in Computerised Payroll is made up of the following:
- Be able to set up a computerised payroll system
- Be able to set up employee records and payroll data in a computerised payroll system
- Be able to enter details of gross pay into the computerised payroll system
- Be able to enter voluntary and statutory additions and Deductions
- Be able to process the payroll
- Be able to produce reports to enable reconciliation of payments and deductions to external agencies
- Understand how and why payroll data is maintained
To enrol on this course you should have completed a Level 2 qualification in Payroll.
AAT Level 2
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Cornwall College directly.