Management Apprenticeship Level 3 at CSM Training
Management & Leadership skills have a major impact on the development, productivity and performance of organisations of all sizes and across all sectors of the
economy. Many British leaders and managers are innovative, creative, visionary and inspirational, and are heavily relied upon to sustain the UK as one of the world's leading economies.
In today's fast moving competitive environment there is a need to continue to drive up the performance of the best, and address the weaknesses in Management & Leadership that are holding back productivity and performance. The average amount of spend per manager per year for development in the UK is far lower than other European countries, particularly with small to medium sized businesses, where few staff have management qualifications than in equivalent sized European countries.
Knowledge Element - Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management Skills
This part of the apprenticeship is more about the theory. Giving an opportunity to prove what the learner knows, and how deep their understanding of their job role is.
- Application of Number - Level 2
- Communication - Level 2
- Information and Communications Technology - Level 2
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Advanced apprentices, with support, and opportunities in the workplace, can progress onto:
- Higher Apprenticeship in Leadership and Management
- Further or higher education to undertake management, business or other qualification, including Foundation Degrees in Management and Leadership, Business and Business Management
- A range of Management and other Professional Qualifications at level 4 and above
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact CSM Training directly.