Biology at All Hallows Catholic College
The course aims to:
* Develop essential knowledge and understanding concepts of biology.
* Develop an understanding of scientific methods.
* Be aware of advances in technology, including IT, relevant to biology.
* Recognise the value and responsible use of biology in society.
* Develop and sustain a student’s enjoyment of, and interest in, biology.
* Unit 1 Biology and Disease
* Unit 2 The Variety of Living Organisms
* Unit 3 Investigative and practical skills in
* Unit 4 Populations and environment
* Unit 5 Control in cells and in organisms
* Unit 6 Investigative and practical skills in
5 GCSE's A* - C Including CC or above in Science
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact All Hallows Catholic College directly.