Accessibility links

Design and Technology: Food Technology at Willenhall E-ACT Academy

Course description

Details of the course: Food Technology gives you the opportunity to practise life skills as well as practical applications of numeracy, literacy and the manufacturing of food products in industry. 40% of the course is assessed through examination and the other 60% consists of coursework and practical assignments. The final piece of work will consist of food products based upon a theme and in context with a concise design folder. The written examination is a 2 hour paper based upon a theme issued by the examination board. What I like about Food Technology: I enjoy practical lessons where I bring in ingredients from home and prepare food. It is good to able to take meals home!

Entry requirements

By Negotiation

How to apply

If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Willenhall E-ACT Academy directly.

Last updated date: 20 May 2014
Provider logo

Key information

Venues