Public Services (Uniformed) BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma at Totton College
If you like to be active and enjoy practical problem solving, you might enjoy public services. It can help you start a career in the armed forces, emergency services or prison services.
~ Includes work experience ~
- Entry into public services
- Applying Government policies to public services
- Discipline, command and control
- Team leadership styles
- Improving health and fitness for entry into the uniformed services
- Expedition, water-based and map reading skills
- Crime and its effect on society
This is a continuous assessment through written assignments and practical observations.
With your qualification, you can apply for a job in:
- armed forces
- fire and rescue
- prison service
- law and criminology
Alternatively you can learn a related course at a higher level or apply for an apprenticeship in a related work area.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Totton College directly.