Sport and Exercise Science Level 3 Diploma at Bridgwater College
This course provides the ideal foundation for applying for Higher Education courses, and provides the opportunity for a wide range of careers including a range of Sports Science areas like Sports Injuries, Coaching, Physical Education and Sports Nutritionists.
Areas of study include:
- HE & Employability
- Health & Fitness
- Sports Injuries
- Teaching & Coaching
- Elite Sports Coaching
Modules will be taught through lectures, lab sessions, and a range of practical workshops.
- At least five GCSEs grades A* - C with English and Science preferred, or a Merit profile in a relevant level 2 qualification.
- To be considered for the Sport and Exercise Science strand of the qualification, you will need a grade C in Maths and/or Science
Assessment is through a variety of coursework-based methods, including:
- Case studies
- Observation of practical work
- Work-based projects
- Interactive media project
- Each year Bridgwater College Sports Science students progress to some of the most well known Sports/PE Universities in the Country, including Loughborough, Bath and Cardiff, studying a wide range of sports related programmes,
- Employment in sports related industries, e.g. administrators for Sports Council and fitness clubs, physical training instructors, sports development officers and Physical Training Instructors in HM Forces
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bridgwater College directly.