Physical Education AS/A2 Level at St Mary's Catholic High School
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Acquiring movement skills
- Socio Cultural Relating to participation in Physical Education
- Acquiring, developing and evaluating practical skills in Physical Education
- Historical studies
- Sports Psychology
- Exercise and sport physiology
- The improvement of effective performance and the critical evaluation of practical activities in Physical Education
Attendance is expected on Wednesday afternoon Physical Education lessons for all ‘A’ level students.
All AS students are expected to complete the CSL (Community Sports Leaders) course or the Mountain Walking module.
GCSE Physical Education Grade B or above.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact St Mary's Catholic High School directly.