BTEC SUBSIDIARY DIPLOMA PUBLIC SERVICES at Astley Community High School
This qualification will give you education and training which can help you start a successful career in the uniformed/public services or progress to a more responsible position if already involved in one of these organisations. The BTEC National Award can also be a route to further study.
Units of study
- The course consists of a number of units. It is likely that the course will draw from some of the following units:
- Team Leadership in the Uniformed Public Services
- Outdoor and Adventurous Expeditions
- Skills for Land-based Outdoor and Adventurous Activities
- Government, Policies and the Public Services
- Physical Preparation Health & Lifestyle for PS
- International Institutions and Human Rights
- Understand the Impact of War, Conflict and Terrorism on Public Services
Open to all students. No prior knowledge of the Public Uniformed Services is required.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Astley Community High School directly.