Life and Living Skills Entry Level 1 to 3 (depending on ability & previous qualifications) at Guildford College
This course will continue to build on your independence skills. You’ll be able to participate in activities and access the curriculum and College with some level of support from staff.
This course will help you to make more informed and appropriate choices and decisions.
- Independence Skills
- Meal Preparation
- Personal Development / Setting Own Goals
- Independent Choices
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. A school/college report and an EHCP is a requirement before attending a Taster Experience.
Your suitability for this course will be determined by our staff after attending a Taster Experience.
You will need to be able to access the College environment and facilities in an appropriate manner.
On completion of this course you will gain a qualification in Life and Living Skills and College certificates for English, Maths and ICT.
You could move on to other supported learning courses or to a supported living environment.
- Small class sizes with personal help and attention.
- Realistic home and working environments to give you real-life, hands on experience of a more independent life.
- Dedicated support from our specialist, highly experienced teachers who work with you, your family/carers and other professionals involved in your life to ensure you have the support and structure you need to be successful.
- Brand new Enterprise Zone, so you'll have the opportunity to experience working in a retail environment, making and selling your own products.
- Blues Cafe and kitchen, giving you the opportunity to gain hands on work experience.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Guildford College directly.