Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Business And Administration at Woodspeen Training
This Apprenticeship is aimed at candidates who are involved in, developing, implementing and maintaining administrative services and felects the work of administration staff across a wide range of industries and organisations. It coversa range of topics including working in a business environment and developing own performance.
- Manage own performance in a business environment
- Evaluate and improve own performance in a business environment
- Work in a business environment
- Communicate in a business environment
Examples of Optional Units:
- Provide reception services
- Produce business documents
- Solve business problems
- Use bespoke software
It is anticipated that Advanced Apprentices will have some prior knowledge and experience within a business or administration role.
Methods of recording study:
E-portfolio and paper based portfolio options are available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.