Performing Arts: Dance at Halewood Academy
This course, which specialises in dance, will give students an understanding of all aspects of the subject and allow them to specialise in performance. Whilst developing their own skills, students will gain insight into the nature of the industry. There are no written exams and assessment is solely through portfolio and performance, which are internally assessed and externally moderated.
AS Units include:
* Developing skills for Performance
* Planning for a Creative Event
* Performing to a Commision
A2 Units include:
* Employment Opportunities in the Performing Arts
* Advanced Performance Practice
* Production Delivery
Grade B or above in GCSE Dance
Grade C in English
An interest in Dance
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Halewood Academy directly.