Geography at Bodmin College
The AQA AS course is split into two sections:
1. Physical and Human Geography: 70% of the AS grade - 2 hour written examination
2. Geographical Skills: 30% of the AS grade – 1 hour written examination The AQA
A2 course is split into two sections:
1. Contemporary Geographical Issues:
• Plate Tectonics and associated hazards
• Weather and climate and associated hazards
• Ecosystems: Change and Challenge
• World Cities
• Development and Globalisation
• Contemporary conflicts and challenges
2. Geographical Issue Evaluation: 20% of the A level grade - 1 hour 30 minuteswritten examination.
Grade C GCSE Geography or above
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bodmin College directly.