Public Services BTEC National Level 3 Extended Certificate at Oasis Academy Brislington
This develops students’ knowledge and experience of the Public Services.
Example of units covered:
- Government Policies and the Public Services
- Leadership and teamwork in the Public Services
- Citizenship diversity and the Public Services
- Physical preparation health and lifestyle for the Public Services
- Volunteering in the Public Services
- Outdoor and adventurous expeditions
- Land navigation by map and compass
Level 3 requires 5 A-C or equivalent
Students studying this course can complete seven units to achieve Level 3 equivalent qualifications. This can lead to further study at College or University, where further knowledge can be gained to apply to a career in the public services.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Oasis Academy Brislington directly.