Agriculture - Level 2 Diploma at Easton & Otley College
Primarily aimed at post- Year 11 students, this course provides a good introduction into agriculture and related industries, including machinery, crops and livestock husbandry. Assessment is by a combination of assignments, practical tests and class presentations.
- Work experience
- Environmental and landbased business
- Introduction to farm animal production
- Introduction to landbased machinery operations
- Introduction to landbased workshop practice
- Assist with agricultural crop production
- Estate maintenance
- Functional skills
4 GCSEs at Grades D-G (English Language, Maths and Science at Grade D) or NVQ Level 1 plus 2 GCSEs Grade D-G or Level 1 qualification normally Merit profile overall plus 3 functional skills.
Normally dependent on the outcome/profile of Grades achieved, and routes could be:
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Agriculture
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Easton & Otley College directly.