Geography at Minster School
In studying Geography:
* You develop an understanding of what is happening in the world around you. You will have a deeper knowledge of and be able to explain current issues, whether they originate from the natural or human worlds.
* Acquire and apply knowledge and understanding of physical and human processes and how these interact in different places and different environments;
* Acquire and apply skills required for the study of Geography, which are transferable to many other areas of life.
* Develop an understanding of the relationships between people and their environments.
* Understand about how decisions are made about the use and management or resources and environments and understand the significance of people's values and attitudes to these issues.
Standard Entry Requirement - 5 GCSE's grade C or above including Maths and English
It is essential you have at least a grade C in Geography; grade B is desirable
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Minster School directly.