Applied Science AS/A2 Level at CHOSEN HILL SCHOOL
Full time course for over 16's.
GCSE grade A*-C in Core and Additional Science or in GCSE Separate Sciences.
AS Course H175
- 33.3% Unit 1 Science at Work (Coursework portfolio)
- 33.3% Unit 2 Analysis at Work (Coursework portfolio)
- 33.3% Unit 3 Monitoring the Activity of the Human Body (exam)
A2 Course H575
- 33.3% Unit 8 Investigating the Scientists’ Work (Coursework portfolio)
- 33.3% Unit 15 Applications of Biotechnology (Coursework portfolio)
- 33.3% Unit 16 Working Waves (exam)
This course is aimed at students who prefer to be assessed by completing coursework rather than examinations. It is a full A Level and is worth the same UCAS points as any other GCE subject.
Students would take this course if they have a genuine interest in carrying on their study of Science at KS5 leading to a vocational career in Sports or Applied Sciences.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact CHOSEN HILL SCHOOL directly.