Hospitality Supervision and Leadership Diploma Level 3 at Lowestoft College
Hospitality is an engaging, sociable working environment, with career opportunities all over the world. Hotels, restaurants, nightclubs and bars are just a few of the establishments that make up the exciting industry. This course is for anyone who wants to develop their supervisory skills in the Hospitality Industry.
Areas covered include:
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues
- Maintain the health, hygiene, safety and security of the working environment
- Maintain food safety when storing, preparing and cooking food
- Setting personal and group objectives
- Leading a team to improve customer service
- Supervising functions, food and drink services in our busy East restaurant
Level 2 VRQ/NVQ in Professional Cookery or Food and Beverage Service.
English Language and maths grade C (new students)
Technical skills are assessed by observation which is tracked and maintained individually by each student. The programme is monitored by internal quality assurance and external verification by City and Guilds.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lowestoft College directly.