Skills for Professions in Health and Social Care Level 1 Certificate at South Gloucestershire and Stroud College*
If you enjoy working with people, this course will give you a vocational qualification to help you on your chosen career path. The aim of this level 1 course is to provide individuals with the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge required to work in all aspects of care with all age groups.
- Introduction to study skills
- Organisational skills
- Introduction to communication in health and social care
- Planning and healthy diet
- Time management skills
- Craft activities with children
- Stress and stress management techniques
- Introduction to physical disability
- Teamwork skills
- Equality and inclusion in health and social care
- Introduction to mental health
- Introduction to autistic spectrum condition
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Gloucestershire and Stroud College* directly.